Presentations from the 2015 Study Committee on Energy, Utilities and Telecommunications meeting on 9/2/15:
1. Call to order and opening remarks.
2. Presentations on cogeneration (HEA 1318-2015)
− 1:40-2:00 pm: Graeme Miller, Energy Policy Analyst, Midwest CHP Technical Assistance Partnership. > DOE Midwest CHP TAP
− 2:00-2:20 pm: Midwest Cogeneration Association. > Midwest Cogen Assoc
• Chris Cummings, C.E.M., Business Development, MacAllister Power Systems
.• Lawrence McCormack, State Government Relations Manager, Cummins
− 2:20-2:40 pm: Jennifer Terry, Legislative Director, Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers (INDIEC). > INDIEC
− 2:40-3:10 pm: Municipal Water Utilities. > Muni Utility Coalition
• Chuck Binkerd, Director of Utilities, City of Marion > City of Marion
.• Allen Mounts, Director of Utilities, City of Evansville. > City of Evansville
• Doug Fasick, Senior Program Manager, Utility Energy Engineering & Sustainability Services, City of Fort Wayne > City of Ft Wayne
.− 3:10-3:40 pm: Indiana Energy Association (IEA).
• Mark Maassel, President, Indiana Energy Association (IEA). > IEA