IndianaDG NEEDS YOUR HELP TODAY TO PROTECT
ENERGY FREEDOM AND ENERGY CHOICE!
- Help us to protect energy choice and energy freedom for homeowners, farmers, schools and businesses--well everybody!
- Help protect existing net metering for solar and small wind and expand it to include community solar and wind owned and controlled by consumers.
- Protect clean energy jobs and the small businesses that create them in Indiana.
- Don't let the BIG electric monopolies control solar.
- Contact your Indiana State Representative by calling (800) 382-9842. Tell them you oppose SB 309 as it left the Indiana Senate.
- Find out who your state legislators are by visiting: https://iga.in.gov/legislative/find-legislators/
The House Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Committee chaired by Rep. Dave Ober (R-Albion) has posted the following:
WHAT: Hearing on SB 309 Distributed Generation & Net Metering, TESTIMONY ONLY
WHEN: Wed., March 22, 2017 from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm EDT
WHERE: House Chambers, State House, Indianapolis
The Members of the House Utilities Committee are:
Rep. David Ober (R-Albion)
Rep. Dale DeVon (R-Granger)
Rep. Robert Behning (R-Indianapolis)
Rep. David Frizzell (R-Indianapolis)
Rep. Randall Frye (R-Greensburg)
Rep. Alan Morrison (R-Terre Haute)
Rep. Edmond Soliday (R- Valparaiso)
Rep. Mike Speedy (R-Indianapolis)
Rep. Heath VanNatter (R-Kokomo)
Ranking Minority Member
Rep. Matt Pierce (D-Bloomington)
Rep. Ryan Hatfield (D-Evansville)
Rep. Karlee Macer (D-Indianapolis)
Rep. Cherrish Pryor (D-Indianapolis)
Join our campaign to save customer owned solar and small wind by providing us this information.
Message Sent (go back)