Here are resources about Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) programs.
- Property Assessed Clean Energy Bonds This is a terrific website with lots of links.
A good introduction to PACE is to view this webinar from earlier this year. I would start here to begin learning about PACE.
Recorded Webinar: “Strategies for Passing PACE Enabling Legislation”
Advocates, policy makers, and industry leaders joined Vote Solar and friends this morning for a webinar on strategies to pass Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) enabling legislation.
PACE programs are now allowed by state law in 16 states, thanks to the advocacy efforts of Vote Solar and many other partners during 2009. Now, we’re working to make PACE an option in all states. There are over a dozen PACE bills pending in state legislatures around the country: AK, AZ, FL, GA, HI, IA, KS, MA, ME, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, PA, SC.
The webinar was designed to give PACE advocates tips and tools they can use to effectively move PACE legislation to the finish line in their state:
- Click here to hear and watch the recorded webinar.
- Click here to download just the powerpoint presentation.
The webinar was co-sponsored by Vote Solar, PACENOW.org, Renewable Funding, the Sierra Club, NRDC, and Environment America.
- Guide to Renewable Energy Financing Districts, September 2009, prepared by Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory (RAEL), University of California Berkley, Merrian C. Fuller, Cathy Kunkel and Daniel M. Kammen, for the City of Berkeley, California.
Download this 47-page report HERE. Guide to Renewable Energy Financing Districts2009
- Here is a document on solar financing from Vote Solar Solar Finance Paper_100808_Final