Governor’s Office Releases Names of Applicants for IURC
The Applicants to fill the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) seat vacated by Jim Atterholt, as released by the Governor's Office Sunday night (1/21/18), are:
- Eric Hand is a Utility Analyst for the OUCC
- Stephanie Krevda is the Executive Director of External Affairs for the IURC.
- Allen Mounts is the Director of Evansville Water and Sewer Utility.
- David Ober is the Chair of the House Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Committee. Ober's profile.
- Marcus Turner is a Principle Analyst for the IURC.
- Michael Shaver is the President of Wabash Scientific, Inc.
- Tristan Vance is the Director of the Indiana Office of Energy Development.
No further information is available regarding the IURC Nominating Committee. There are vacancies on the Nominating Committee due to the expiration of the terms of Win Moses, Jr. and Michael Mullett. No word yet on who their replacements might be.
Further details will be shared as they become available. Most political observers believe that Rep. Ober will become the new IURC member and Chair.