Dear IndianaDG Readers:
I apologize that I was unable to post this information earlier so that more people who are interested could have attended this conference.
It is a national EPA conference involved in funding Anaerobic Digesters and related processes. I am currently attending now and I assume presentations will be available on-line.
AgSTAR is holding its 7th National Conference on June 10-12 in Indianapolis, IN. This meeting is the only national conference focused solely on promoting anaerobic digestion in the agriculture sector!
There have been two days of conference sessions exploring some of the top issues affecting anaerobic digestion in the agriculture sector, including:
- The influence of CA’s carbon market
- Optimizing revenue from AD system byproducts
- Innovative approaches to AD in the swine sector
- Uses for biogas beyond electricity
- Assessing co-digestion for your AD project
- Putting excess nutrients to work
Norma McDonald with Organic Waste Systems, Inc. is giving a presentation on the Culver Duck Farm in Middlebury, IN which is using the NIPSCO voluntary feed-in tariff (VFIT)!
Please contact me for more information!
Laura Ann Arnold, President--IndianaDG