The Public or the Office of the Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) and Intervenors pre-filed testimony on 4/27/2012.
Of interest to IndianaDG Blog Readers may be the testimony of Inovateus Solar. See 44075 Inovateus Testimony of Jancauskas_2012-04-27
From the Office of the Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC):
Indiana Michigan Power Rate Case
Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) is seeking a base rate increase in Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) Cause No. 44075. I&M is an operating subsidiary of American Electric Power (AEP).
I&M filed documents initiating this case with the IURC on Friday, September 23, 2011. On October 6, the OUCC filed an objection to I&M's request for an expedited schedule; the OUCC's October 7 news release offers additional details.
The OUCC, I&M and other formal parties in this case agreed to a procedural schedule on October 20. Key dates include:
- November 1, 2011: Supplemental filing due from I&M
- February 20, 2012: Evidentiary hearing to begin on I&M's case-in-chief
- April 27, 2012: Testimony due from the OUCC and intervening parties
- May 25, 2012: Rebuttal testimony due from I&M
- June 18, 2012: Evidentiary hearing to begin on cases-in-chief from the OUCC and intervening parties, and on I&M rebuttal
- July through September 2012: Final written filings due from the case's formal parties
Public field hearings in I&M's service territory will be scheduled with dates and locations to be determined. In addition, I&M customers are invited to submit written comments regarding the rate case to the OUCC. Comments should include the consumer's name, mailing address, and a reference to IURC Cause No. 44075.
Formal parties in the case, in addition to I&M and the OUCC, include the cities of South Bend and Fort Wayne, the Citizens Action Coalition of Indiana, Steel Dynamics, Inc., Inovateus Solar LLC, the Kroger Company, Ecos Energy, and a number of I&M's industrial customers.
All hearing and filing dates are subject to change.
This page will be updated as warranted. For updates visit http://www.in.gov/oucc/2667.htm
I&M Filings - IURC Cause No. 44075
Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) filed the following documents with the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) on September 23, 2011. Each document is in PDF format, is hosted on the IURC Website, and will open in a new window:
- I&M Petition: 16 pages
- I&M Testimony - Volume 1: 354 pages
- I&M Testimony - Volume 2: 310 pages
- I&M Testimony - Volume 3: 304 pages
- I&M Testimony - Volume 4: 237 pages
- I&M Testimony - Volume 5: 149 pages
- I&M Minimum Standard Filing Requirements - Volume 1: 347 pages
- I&M Minimum Standard Filing Requirements - Volume 2: 415 pages
- I&M Minimum Standard Filing Requirements - Volume 3: 100 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 1: 251 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 2: 368 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 3: 136 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 4: 437 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 5: 240 pages
- I&M Workpapers - Volume 6: 290 pages
All publicly filed documents in this case are available from the IURC Website by clicking here and entering docket number 44075.
Want to know more about AEP and where else the company provides service? See http://www.aeped.com/caedmaps.htm
Visit the websites for the AEP operating subsidiaries.