Posted by Laura Arnold
/ April 12, 2016 / Posted in Uncategorized
/ No Comments
OFFICE OF THE LT. GOVERNOR
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA 46204-2797
Eric J. Holcomb
For Immediate Release
April 12, 2016
Lt. Governor Holcomb to Welcome Assistant Secretary of the Navy to Indiana Statehouse and Host Press Event about Energy Security Initiative
Will also be joined by Naval Support Activity Crane and Duke Energy officials
- Lt. Governor Eric Holcomb will host senior leaders from the Department of the Navy (DON), Naval Support Activity Crane, Duke Energy and other state officials for a press event regarding energy security and resiliency initiatives at Crane located in Southwest Central Indiana.
- The Honorable Dennis McGinn, assistant secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment
- Lt. Governor Eric Holcomb
- Cmdr. Timothy Craddock, commanding officer, Naval Support Activity Crane
- Melody Birmingham-Byrd, State President Indiana, Duke Energy
- Duane Embree, Director, Indiana Office of Defense Development
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 @ 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Indiana Statehouse (200 West Washington St, Indianapolis 46204)
- 3rd floor South Atrium
*Media will have an opportunity to speak with senior leaders following the event.
*The press conference will be live streamed here or at https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/events/.
Office of Lt. Governor Eric Holcomb
desk: (317) 234-45258
The Lieutenant Governor statutorily serves as the President of the Indiana Senate and chairs the Indiana Counter Terrorism and Security Council. Additionally, he manages the following agencies of State government: