IndianaDG business members met 4/17/17 with the Governor's Office concerning SEA 309 and requesting that the Governor VETO SEA 309.
In preparation for this meeting, we asked IndianaDG Business Members to prepare one page summaries about themselves and their companies. Selected Summaries are listed below:
- Ag Tech Flyer SEA309 (2)
- Cypress Creek Renewables_OS-PI-IN-012617
- Why Fronius - Fronius Differentiators_v1_3
- Green Alternatives Inc - SB309
- Midwest Wind and Solar MWS profile 4-15-17
- MPI solar for Governor
- Our Story_360SunSolutions
- Rectify_Flyer for Governor
- Renewable Energy Systems (RES)-Midwest Bio
- Solar Systems of Indiana.bio
- Stumpner Building Services_SB309_Sheet
- Sunwalk Solar
- Telamon Energy Solutions One Pager
- Whole Sun Design Bio Sheet (1)
We will continue to add additional IndianaDG Business members summaries as we receive them.
NOTE: Not all IndianaDG business members are involved in installing solar systems for utility retail customers. Several companies are also involved in developing utility scale solar projects and selling the power directly to electric utilities.
Also please find their summaries below: